- Special care room is mainly to accommodate dogs with different physical challenges, separation anxieties, aggression and post operation care.
- Special care room large is about 15sqm, suitable for large or giant breed dogs in need.
- Room with all year round temperature control (underfloor heating/air-conditioning)
- 24h surveillance camera
- 24h on-site staff (Animal Medicine graduates)
Things to bring at Check In:
- Dog food
- Treats and snacks
- Bed or blanket
- Old clothes from owner
- Medication (if any)
- Valid vaccination booklet(4in1/6in1/8in1 and rabies), and we will need the originals every accommodation
- Valid dog license original copy, and we will need the original every accommodation